So i have a favorite cigar shop... or at least my favorite place to get those hard to find cigars... it just so happens to be in the most unlikely place of all... brandon fl.


At the Tobacco depot off of bloomingdale,  my buddy Cecil is constantly recommending something new for me to try... and last week he introduced me to the Camancho Triple Maduro. Now typically i am a HUGE maduro fan... being that i like substance, depth, and a hint of the rich sweetness that most maduros have to offer... but i have never in all my years as a cigar affionado  tried anything of the Camancho label, let alone a "Triple Maduro".

Needless to say... the flavor was huge, i have never had more smoke come out of one stick... and to be honest... it kicked my butt!

Burn: Even 

Draw: Very smooth... pleasantly surprised

Flavor: Big, huge flavor... touches of leather, and coffee, with a big earthy blast

Plume: HUGE, a heavy white smoke... that lingered forever

Overall: i would give it a 8 out of 10(if you are man enough) but for the faint of heart 2 out of 10 (it would break your stogie habit!

Price: 12-14$

Label: Silver and Black